Until a few years ago it was only natural to wear a single bracelet, but from a few seasons ago the trend is to combine several bracelets to cover part of the forearm and add style to your look. Combine bracelets may seem easy but always come to some good tips on how to take them with style: D
The combined bracelets give a more youthful appearance, especially if they are of different materials and colors. They are great both in summer and winter because they serve to finish the touch that we give our look.
The first tip is to separate the bracelets you have as each style: the type of sleeves, which incorporate fabric, braided or fobs, those with crystals, leather, those with pearls, with stones and classic with links.
Once classified, you can combine them in different ways:
- Using the same material: for example, combine your bracelets are made of leather or using only those silver ones. Use 3 or 4 bracelets of different colors and designs but made with the same material.
- Using fobs: Combine bracelets have charms. They can be of different materials and colors, but the trinkets and “charms” will give uniformity to the combination.
- Using related colors: Combine colored bracelets that mix up well with each other, or choosing a specific range of colors. Beyond the design and material, the visual combination you achieve will give a touch uniform and special. For example, green and blue, red bracelets and pink, or black and gray.
- Using glitter or metallic colors: the suggestion is to mix your crystal bracelets with a range of metallic color, such as gold, copper or silver. Eye, do not mix the metal together, you can choose only one color and mix it with stones and related crystals.
- Seeking links in common: the idea is to mix your bracelets from a common point, which may be the color, style, design, etc. This way you can make many different combinations while maintaining an attractive and stylish visual unit.
How to combine bracelets with your watch?
Aspects such as the size of the wrist and along the arms influence when choosing a bracelet or watch.
You should supplement with medium to small so that your wrist does not look even smaller. Combine the color and strong bright shades.
Do not lean for small accessories, as your arm will look wider. Bracelets and watches prefer large, but without being excessive, not too bulky highlight sizes. Accessories prefer flat, smooth, matte colors.
If your arms are rather short and thick, lean bracelets and watches for media sizes and shapes that Stilicho. The fine accessories that create the sensation of verticality are perfect.
If you have elongated arms, you can choose wide and bulky bracelets. Even if the accessories are colorful best, as this offset along your arms. Another way to balance the dimensions is placed in a wristband half the arm, so it will seem shorter.
Girls small hands and short fingers rather should prefer medium and small volumes both rings and bracelets. Any accessory elongated shapes will do you good.
Large, long-fingered hands accessories look good with medium to large sizes. Choose wide bracelets and watches in proportion to the arm and hand.